symbioz Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Hot or not?
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Répondre au sujet    symbioz Index du Forum » Zone libre / Freeland » C'est ... / It's all about ... Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Hot or not?
Auteur Message
Jackel
SymbioZ

Message Hot or not? Répondre en citant
This is a friend of mine. So hot or not?

http://suna-aoimori-chan.hyves.nl/album/13262200/Mah_PiczZz/1LihUI6G/fotos/…

http://suna-aoimori-chan.hyves.nl/album/13262200/Mah_PiczZz/1LihUI6G/fotos/…

Lun 8 Fév - 00:11 (2010)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 8 Fév - 00:11 (2010)
Jackel
SymbioZ

I want at least 10 opinions about her Very Happy

Lun 8 Fév - 00:12 (2010)
dragonwaffle
SymbioZ

lol jackel i'll call you ERO SENIN from now on ahahahah

Lun 8 Fév - 11:09 (2010)
Colera
SymbioZ

not as hot as my gf Razz but she is pretty hot though.

Jeu 11 Fév - 00:29 (2010) Yahoo Messenger
Jackel
SymbioZ

Well yesterday this topic was viewed by 3 people and today its 9 Very Happy Hmmmm.... just see how much a difference it makes when you write boobs in a clan message Razz

Jeu 11 Fév - 12:27 (2010)
razorx
SymbioZ

She is a pretty girl Smile

Jeu 11 Fév - 19:30 (2010)
Jackel
SymbioZ

Ok well I actually hoped more people would give an eval but here it goes Razz

This is a girl I met with my wife in the summer. We were shopping together and she walked up to me and said something like "Hey xxx is that you?! Wow how cool I havent seen you in such a long time!" And she hugs me. But I have no freaking clue who this person is so I actually checked if my wallet was still there(a couple of times)

She asked me a couple of things about my parents, my brother if we still live where we used to etc. So she HAD to freaking know me. She then invited us to drink coffee down the street in a cafeteria. My wife was looking at me all the time asif she would want to rip me apart Razz

Anyway we get there and she even payed for the coffee etc. So we started talking about the past about how she remembered my old house and stuff. After about 30 min I still have no idea who is this and Im getting more and more confused as how I could forget such a woman. Then she went to the bathroom and my wife went like "You better start talking right now who the hell that is!" I tried to explain to her that I REALLY dont know! She believed me eventually because Im actually a honest guy and I never lie about such things.

Ill give an reward of 100 PoP to the person who will guess why I couldnt remember this woman Very Happy

Only 1 guess per person. Have fun guys Very Happy Razz

Tip: Not give a short awnser. Use your imagination a little on this one.

Jeu 11 Fév - 22:16 (2010)
razorx
SymbioZ

Is she a childhood friend you forgot about?

Jeu 11 Fév - 22:22 (2010)
Colera
SymbioZ

former neighbor you grew up beside?

Jeu 11 Fév - 22:51 (2010) Yahoo Messenger
dragonwaffle
SymbioZ

this one is so easy lol HERE I GO

it was an evening in the winter and afther you finished your bottle of whisky and still not had enough you
took a bag of great weed from the cupoard. You started to smoke joint afther joint while surfing the internet you come accros a webchat site. intrigged (and stoned) you registerd with your real name(1 mistake) and started to check out the beautifull women suddenly you saw a great blond that gave you an erection imediatly. You turned on your webcam and started to chat with her. being drunk and stoned you started to have a nice and cossy conversation with her and before you know it you poored out your lifes history before her. Normaly guys log in and say stuff like xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
so it kinda stuck with here that all you did was talk. The night passed and afther 5H being before you r webcam you fell asleep on your keyboard. Waking up with all the letters of your keyboard on your face you had absolutly no recollection of what went on last night. But little did you know the girl will always remember the guy that didn't stop tlking for over 5H ^^

well little storie lol

Jeu 11 Fév - 22:51 (2010)
Jackel
SymbioZ

Haha nice one! Very Happy But I hardly doubt anyone will come up with the shit that really went down Razz

Btw this is REALLY a true story Okay

Jeu 11 Fév - 23:02 (2010)
Amazone
SymbioZ

Well, it's too easy, you have a twin brother and his girlfriend but it's like your twin brother was never told that you existed, she thinks it's your twin brother and you do not understand or rather you can not understand what she tells you because you're completely stuffed the whiskey, that you smoked the carpet is not I who said it dragonflawe Okay . And how do I know if I won, you'll have a hard time answering as the keys of your keyboard will stick on your face Mort de Rire

Ven 12 Fév - 00:04 (2010)
Absolute
SymbioZ

+1 amazonze Okay

Ven 12 Fév - 00:12 (2010)
Jackel
SymbioZ

Ill let 24 hours pass untill you all get the awnser because these stories are way too funny! Very Happy But ok none of you have guessed it right yet. Its because all of your thoughts and stories are still to nice. This is a really dirty story so bring out your worse!

Ven 12 Fév - 00:16 (2010)
birdy
SymbioZ

it wasnt in a gay bar was it?

you on stage doing the YMCA?

she was in there because all the good guys are married or gay?

Ven 12 Fév - 00:21 (2010)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Hot or not?

Aujourd’hui à 10:56 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    symbioz Index du Forum » Zone libre / Freeland » C'est ... / It's all about ... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation