symbioz Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Pages Notes App

Répondre au sujet    symbioz Index du Forum » Relations » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Facebook Pages Notes App
Auteur Message
energdem

Message Facebook Pages Notes App Répondre en citant

Facebook Pages Notes App
> DOWNLOAD

You can add several aspects to your note: Photo - Click the banner at the top of the note window to select a photo for your note. Business Communications & Etiquette. PrivacyWho can view and comment on my note?Who Can ViewTo set the audience of your note, open the note editor. 7 Click Publish. 5 Click + Add Note. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Note - The field below the "Title" field is where you'll type your note. Formatting a NoteHow do I add or remove a cover photo in my note?To add a cover photo in your note, click the gray area at the top. .. Finances & Taxes. Business Communications & Etiquette. A new note window will open. Title - Click the "Title" field to enter a title for your note. It will appear in the More drop-down menu. dummies Learning Made Easy Copyright 2018 & Trademark by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Select More. Accounting & Bookkeeping. You can also edit the note's privacy before posting it by clicking the "Friends" or "Public" box to the left of Save and selecting a different option. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. A drop-down menu will appear. Clicking it will take you to your profile page. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Business Models & Organizational Structure. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 8 Updated: Views:67,122 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Write a Note on Facebook for a Page (Admins Only)How to Leave Notes on Facebook ProfilesHow to Become a Facebook Beta TesterHow to Blog on Facebook . If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the upper-right side of the page before continuing. Business Models & Organizational Structure. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Business Planning & Strategy. Oops! That page can’t be found. 4. Business & Workplace Regulations. Money & Debt. If you upload a smaller photo, it'll stretch to this size and appear blurry.To remove a cover photo in your note, hover over the existing image and click Remove.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I add or remove a photo in my note?To add a photo to your note:Open the noteClick Edit Note in the top rightClick where you want to add the photoHover over on the left, then select PhotoChoose a photo from the list or click Upload New Photo to add a new oneTo remove a photo from your note, hover over the photo and click Remove.To change a photo's position in your note:Open the noteClick Edit Note in the top rightHover over the photoClick Left, Center or RightTo manually resize a photo in your note:Open the noteClick Edit Note in the top rightHover over the photo to make appear on the left and rightHover near to change it to Click and drag to resize the photoView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I format text in my note?To format the appearance of text in your note, highlight the text and select Bold, Italic, Code or Link.To format the structure of your note:Click a line of text you want to editHover over on the leftSelect one of the following styles: Changes text to a larger header Changes text to a medium header Creates a bulleted list Creates a numbered list Changes text to a quote Formats text to look like computer codeNote: Your selected style's icon (ex: ) will replace on the left.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I add a link to a website, Page, group, or person in my note?To add a link to a website in your note:Highlight the text you want to add a link toClick LinkEnter the URL and press Enter (PC) or Return (Mac) on your keyboardTo mention a person in your note:Type their name with a capitalized first letterClick their name in the dropdown menuTo mention a Page or group in your note:Type "" and then its nameSelect its name from the dropdown menuWhen a person, Page or group is mentioned in your note, a link is created. 5 5a02188284
facebook messenger software for windows xpfacebook login diretto accedi subito mhackear facebook en espa ol 2013facebook password dump free downloadfacebook for 4snike facebook appswordpress plugin facebook deutschhow to remove someone from favorites on facebook chatlatest facebook app for nokiacandy crush facebook credits to gold

Jeu 11 Jan - 00:46 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 00:46 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    symbioz Index du Forum » Relations » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation